2nd & 3rd Shift Production Technicians
Muth Mirror Systems
Make/assemble product to meet or exceed customer’s specifications and expectations.
Essential Functions, Job Duties/Responsibilities:
1. Study and interpret assembly instructions.
2. Ability to handle and assemble small parts.
3. Good eye-hand coordination, above average manual dexterity; (this is a crucial skill as the majority of the tasks are done with the hands).
4. Ability to see and differentiate colors.
5. Rotate through different positions on assembly line and learn how all tasks are executed (rotation following each break). Rotation will include machine operation using robots.
6. Ability to work at a fast, steady pace.
7. Inspect, test, and adjust completed units to ensure that units meet customer’s expectations, specifications, and tolerances, with the highest quality.
8. Understand various work documents and complete all necessary paperwork related to the job.
9. Maintain a clean work area and ensure everything is neat and orderly at the end of the shift. (A clean work area makes for a safe workplace.)
10. Follow instructions and carry out directives from Leads/Shift Supervisor.
11. Mentor newer members to ensure they are trained and able to produce quality parts safely.
12. Work overtime hours as required per customer demand.
Education and/or Experience:
1. High school diploma, or equivalent, required.
2. Average computer skills.
3. Ability to use a calculator for basic math.
1. Ability to speak/understand English.
2. Ability to read work instructions written in English.
1. Ability to read, understand, and analyze written or spoken information
2. Understand the basic steps in problem solving
1. Capable of sitting for long periods of time.
2. Ability to perform work standing up. (While most duties can be successfully. performed sitting down, sometimes the employee is required to stand to complete a task.)
3. Good eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity.
4. May need to reach arms/hands above head to check glass imperfections.
5. Ability to bend, twist, and squat occasionally.
6. Ability to lift 20lbs on a regular basis/60lbs on occasion.
1. Must respect and work well with other team members.
2. Be a team player.
3. Good communication and organizational skills.
4. Follow all company rules and safety policies.
5. Arrive to work on time and maintain consistent attendance.
6. Maintain a positive attitude.
7. Act as a mentor to new/prospective team members.