Integrity. Quality. Safety.
The world leader in mirror-based LED safety technology.
Responsible for supporting the development and implementation of new programs, as well as changes to existing programs.
1. Coordinate all activities required for development and implementation of new programs
2. Manage activities related to changes to existing programs
3. Manage activities related to programs entering service parts, ending completely, and obsolescence costs
4. Responsible for program specific customer interface
5. Prepare program development objectives and schedule all phases of program development and introduction to market
6. Coordinate with engineering resources to meet new program requirements and specifications per manufacturing and customer expectations
7. Manage program development cycle, per program, with consideration of costs, time, functionality, and manufacturability
8. Provide accurate and clear project status, and next steps, to management and other departments
9. Participate with preparation of automotive industry required documentation
1. Associate’s degree preferred and/or a minimum of 5 years’ experience in manufacturing environment – or equivalent
2. Proven experience managing project timelines
3. Proficient use of Word, Excel and project management software
4. Mechanical aptitude preferred and automotive experience a plus