Integrity. Quality. Safety.
The world leader in mirror-based LED safety technology.
Under the supervision of the Product Engineering, the Engineering Tech/Cad Drafter is responsible for the product development support, specifically CAD drawings, the Bill of Materials, organizing preproduction builds, creating glass masters, maintaining and entering data in the ECR/ECN Database, Outside Drawing Control with customers, and other duties assigned.
1. Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines is a must. Position is full time 40+ hours per week
2. Design and generation CAD drawings for modules and glass sub-assemblies.
3. Maintain and manage the ECN system for programs.
4. Maintain and manage customer Specification Database.
5. Design in all facet of Muth product development – including but not limited to module, backing plates, glass / heater sizes and shapes, and Glass Sub-Assemblies
6. Interact with tooling vendors on efficient designs
7. Time management – Able to Define and Meet deadlines
8. Interaction with manufacturing engineering for efficient manufactural designs
9. Exhibit good interpersonal skills when interfacing with all levels within the company
10. Must be a self-motivated problem solver who is willing to learn new skills to support our evolving customer and corporate needs
1. 2-4 year technical degree preferred, or 2-5 years of related experience
2. Must be proficient in using Autodesk Inventor/AutoCAD
3. Ability to learn new programs and become proficient in Plex System
4. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites.
5. Experience in Automotive Manufacturing and product design.